Friday, June 25, 2010

Parts Run?

I need to go by a home improvement store today to look for window tint (static cling variety, can't paste up rental windows) and figure while I'm there it'll be a good chance to peruse possible robot parts.

It would be good to make a couple more robots with some real functionality, I'm not talking Grant Imahara level of skill or serious RC control but at least having some real LEDs or something. Maybe order up an Audrino kit from Make Magazine and play with it.

So far in the short life of this project I am really digging my desire to play with the craft supplies we've had at home for years and mess with some new stuff. Picked up a new sketch book yesterday that should be more oil pastel compliant, so expect try #2 of a pastel bot soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment