Tuesday, October 19, 2010

#137 Typeface

The Victorian era produced some amazing advances in technology. Typeface the Automaticated Mechanical Embossing Assistant is one of those.
Always found in a fine London suit as any gentleman of the day should have. Unfortunately a steam overload while trying to reproduce the works of Charles Dickens sent it to the scrap heap.



Shopping of a Victorian man, old light bulb, steam gauge and a classic typewriter. Typewriter featured on Dark Roasted Blend's feature on unusual typewriters.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Where can I get a typeface man? (Or are they all out of commission because of our buddy Dickens?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I could use a typeface, take care of some work writing for me, but I'd probably cause it to blow up too.

    ReplyDelete